And a good idea, too!
Potable water is our most important source of food. However, all drinking water contains a varying number of natural microorganisms – for example unicellular organisms such as bacteria, algae, protozoa or viruses. These organisms are so small that they cannot be seen with the naked eye. However, our Drinking Water Ordinance requires that potable water be hygienically safe. This requires the maintenance of filters, pipes, and fittings. This is the only way we can continue to enjoy our “tap water” worry-free.
Because only those who have their sanitary installations regularly serviced can be sure that their potable water comes out of the tap not only crystal clear but also in the best possible quality.
- Apova ensures that drinking water is safe and hygienic
- Apova keeps your sanitary installations in perfect condition
- Apova eliminates defects and fixes technical problems in HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning)
- Apova’s regular service extends the lifecycle of your installations
- Apova’s professional service will protect you against costly consequential damage
«Water is the driving force for life.»