General Terms and Conditions
2020 / Version 01
- The following General Terms and Conditions form an integral part of the service contract or work order agreed between the parties.
- The SIA standard 118 and SIA standard 118/380 (Swiss Society of Engineers and Architects) shall apply insofar as its provisions are not in conflict with these General Terms and Conditions.
- All tender documents prepared by the Contractor remain his property and shall not be reproduced, made available to third parties or used commercially without the Contractor’s written consent. If the offer is not accepted, all tender documents prepared by the Contractor shall be returned to the Contractor without request.
- Discounts which are granted on certain contract items are the result of an individual calculation. In this context, the specific discounts are subject to the quantities and equipment or materials agreed upon in the contract.
- Barring an expressly deviating regulation, all prices are understood to be exclusive of value added tax.
- If an lump-sum price is negotiated explicitly and unambiguously designated as such, no further discounts are granted.
- The terms of payment are subject to the following conditions: Payment within 30 days net
- If a service technician is required after office hours (7.00 am – 5:00 pm), or on weekends and general holidays, an on-call flat rate of
110.00 CHF per assignment will be charged.
Surcharges per hour:
5:00 pm – 8:00 pm + Saturdays
8:00 pm – 7:00 am
Sundays and bank holidays
- If goods are returned through no fault of apova gmbh, the customer shall be charged a restocking fee of 25% of the value of the goods.
- Joint securities in the context of Sect. 181 SIA Standard 118 or a contract of indemnity in the context of Sect. 111 OR must be mutually agreed upon in writing prior to the assignment of work, if this is the intention of the contracting parties.
- With the acceptance of the service(s), the delivery of the final invoice, the expiry of the inspection period, and after delivery of the warranty certificate according to Sect. 152 SIA 118, all retention options according to Sect. 82 OR are excluded.
- The invoice also serves as a warranty certificate and is valid for 12 months from the date of invoice. Any warranty claims must be submitted by the contractual partner in writing.
- Dunning and debt collection fees for overdue invoices will be charged to the customer.
- Any provision deviating from these General Terms and Conditions (T&C) shall only be valid if these clauses have been recorded in writing and are duly signed by both contracting parties.
- By placing an order, the contractual partner acknowledges these General Terms and Conditions as legally binding.
- The place of jurisdiction is the registered office of the company, in CH- 8500 Frauenfeld, Switzerland
|Service Engineer||CHF 110||CHF 137.50||CHF 165.00||CHF 220.00|
|Project Manager||CHF 145||CHF 181.25||CHF 217.50||CHF 290.00|
|Hourly rate plus surcharge|
|5:00 pm – 8:00 pm + Saturdays||+25%|
|8:00 pm – 7.00 am||+50%|
|Sundays and bank holidays||+100%|
|Lunch allowance||CHF 28.00 per day|
|Flat-rate for vehicle sustainability||CHF 35.00 per deployment|
|Lorry, without driver||CHF 110.00 per deployment|
|Basic flat rate emergency/on-call||CHF 110.00 per deployment|
|IBAN:||CH06 0078 4296 9713 02000 1|
|Generali Allgemeine Versicherungen AG, 1260 Nyon|
|Area of application:||ganze Welt, exkl. USA, Kanada|
|Maximum indemnity per insurance year:||CHF 5’000’000|
|Ernst Schoch, 1955|